Here are 7 Things You Must Know First
Here are the 7 Social Media ‘Must-Knows’ for Your Law Practice
1. Get your law practice on the Social Media accounts; Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are a few.
2. Be aware that each social media accounts must be treated differently, as you are targeting a unique audience with each account.
3. Be patient: You won’t see results over night. It takes time, consistency, and frequency to build trust (aka a following) in Social Media — just like with any relationship.
4. Join applicable groups in all of your social networks.
5. Make sure your posts reflect your law firm’s personality and services / practice areas.
6. You can’t tweet just once a day. The average lifetime of one tweet is one hour — Tweet accordingly!
7. Pay attention to your Social Media account feedback!
8. Every single Social Media account is a potential referral source. Cultivate your social media communities and watch your practice grow!
WebPresence, Esq. is a progressive Web Presence Management company built by attorneys for attorneys. Our team of lawyers and licensed legal professionals will create a cutting-edge Social Media campaign for your law firm, enabling you to attract new business and increasing your firm’s reputation. Additionally, we will manage your online reputation, ensuring that your carefully-crafted name remains in good stead. For more information about our services, contact WebPresence, Esq. at www.WebPresenceEsq.com today.