If you will be in the San Diego area on March 26, 2014, stop by the San Diego County Bar Association for a great seminar on business development for lawyers! Or watch and learn on the live webcast. Click this link to learn more.
WebPresence, Esq.’s founder and practicing attorney Kristen Marquis will be one of five panel members sharing their experience and knowledge on how to build a successful law practice in today’s digital and competitive business climate. During Kristen’s segment, she will share tips on how to ethically and effectively use social media to expand your network, bring in new business, and masterfully enhance your online reputation.
Topics to be covered in the evening’s educational seminar:
Marketing and Business Development
- Ethical Issues
- Where will clients come from?
- Set up systems for continuous marketing and tracking
- Referrals and referral sources
- Websites, Website design, Logo Design, Branding your Business
- Social media
- General promotion and visibility
- Community service as part of your marketing plan
- The biggest client complaints
- Complaints sometimes lead to fee disputes or malpractice claims. Best practices for client care.
- Intake (have some ideas for a different program on intake)
- Training Staff
Kristen Marquis, Attorney at Law, is a seasoned speaker and CLE provider and regularly presents on topics relating to social media and online business development and marketing for lawyers; including the ethical considerations. To connect with her about speaking at your organization, conference, or law firm, click here or call 310.906.0935.